- 10 oz chopped chocolate 72%
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- Small handful chopped apricot
- Small handful goji berries or cranberries
- Small handful almonds
- Small handful cashews
- Small handful pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp bee pollen (optional)
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water until chocolate melts.
- If any of the chocolate becomes too thick, give it a couple of seconds over the pan of simmering water.
- Pour the dark chocolate into the baking sheet with parchment paper and use a rubber cake spatula to spread chocolate out into a rectangle.
- Quickly, before chocolate hardens scatter nuts, dried fruit, seeds, pollen over chocolate and sprinkle salt.
- Set chocolate bark aside for a couple of hours at room temperature, or 30 minutes in the fridge until bark has set. Then use a sharp knife to chop the chocolate bark into rough pieces of desired size and ENJOY!
Love it , Share it!