- 2 slices whole-grain wheat bread or gluten free bread
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 Roma tomato sliced
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 2 radishes sliced
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Sprouts of choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Red Pepper Chili oil (any brand is fine)
- 1 cup arugula washed and dried
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (raw or toasted)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Start by making the pesto – combine all pesto ingredients into the food processor or blender and process until smooth. You want it to be a little liquidy, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Yup that simple!
- Toast your bread
- Prep your avocado – slice the avocado in half and remove the pit. Carefully, make cuts into the avocado to make thin slices. Then, using a spoon, scoop the slices out of the avocado.
- Assemble your avocado toast – layer avocado, cucumber and tomato slices on to the toast (see the photos as reference). Drizzle pesto, tahini and chili oil onto the toast. Top with sliced radishes, sprouts, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds and salt and pepper to taste.
SERVE AND ENJOY!
Love it , Share it!
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.
Test comment -DDHughes