- 1 1/4 cup soft date pitted
- 4 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 Salt
- Roll the truffles on any of the following toppings:
- Cacao powder, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, shredded coconut
- Using a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients for truffles to a smooth uniform consistency.
- Scoop out truffle mixture into a bowl. Roll truffle mixture into small balls and place them on parchment paper on a lined baking sheet.
- Roll truffle balls into desired coatings. Place truffles in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up and serve.
Love it, Share it!