Cauliflower is a staple in our fridge! Cauliflower rice is an awesome alternative to traditional rice, grain or pasta dishes and super simple to make. Cauliflower is rich in health-promoting plant nutrients and has a high level of anti-inflammatory properties that can ward off disease. Pair alongside a protein dish and you have yourself a beautiful, healthy and hearty lunch, snack or dinner!
- 1/2 Head of cauliflower or 3 cups
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place them into your food processor. Process your cauliflower using the pulse setting. Continue to pulse your cauliflower until it resembles rice.
- Heat a medium size sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil, rosemary and cauliflower rice.
- Add salt to taste and sauté your cauliflower for 5 to 8 minutes continuously stirring.
- Serve cauliflower rice in a medium size bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Enjoy
Love it , Share it!