INGREDIENTS FOR CRUST
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup pitted Dates (Medjool dates work best)
- 1 cup dried coconut shreds
- 1/8 tsp Salt
INGREDIENTS FOR CHEESECAKE
- 3 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight, drained and rinsed)
- 1 1/2 scoop of vegan vanilla Shakeology
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup honey, agave syrup or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp matcha powder
- 1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp Salt
PREPARATION FOR PIE CRUST
- Using non-stick spray an 8 inch round springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper and set aside until preparation of pie crust.
- Using a food processor or blender, add your macadamia nuts, pecan nuts, dates, dried desiccated coconut, and salt. Process the crust mixture until it starts to form into a sticky dough. Transfer the crust dough to your springform pan. Press down your dough into a pie crust. Using the back of a spoon to press it down into a neat flat layer. Place springform pan with the dough and place it into your freezer until preparation of cheesecake.
PREPARATION FOR CHEESECAKE
- Drain and rinse your cashew nuts and place them into a blender. Add your almond milk, Honey, coconut oil, grated ginger, matcha powder, vanilla Shakeology, lemon juice, and salt and blend until the mixture is very smooth.
- Remove springform pan with pie crust from the freezer and pour cheesecake mixture over the pie crust and smooth down with the back of the spoon and place springform pan In your refrigerator to set. (2 to 3 hours)
- When your matcha cheesecake has completely set, sprinkle matcha powder over the top and remove matcha cheesecake from the springform pan and cut into slices and serve. Enjoy
Love it, Share it!
Leave a Comment +