- 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil or coconut oil spray
- 12 egg whites
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 4 scallions thinly slice
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary minced
- 1 tsp. parsley minced
- 1/4 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350° and lightly grease or spray muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk egg whites together with salt, pepper, rosemary and granulated garlic in a large mixing bowl.
- Gently fold in broccoli florets, red bell peppers and scallions.Spoon the egg white vegetable mixture into muffin tins, dividing the mixture equally.
- Bake muffins for 15 to 20 minutes until the egg whites are set. Remove muffins from the oven and let cool for five minutes before serving.
Love it, Share it!