These are super easy and super delicious! You can serve them with a side of veggies, top them on any salad or just eat them alone as a quick protein snack!
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 sliced scallions
- 2 cups baby spinach roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp. thyme minced
- 1/4 cup yellow or red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked pepper
- Combine ground turkey, spinach, scallions, garlic, thyme, red or yellow peppers, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Form the turkey mixture into half inch patties.
- Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat. Working in batches, cook turkey patties until golden brown and cooked through about three minutes per each side. Plate and serve with a side of veggies or add to a salad!
Love it , Share it!
Leave a Comment +