- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten free flour
- 2 tbsp flaxseed flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar or honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Turn your griddle or skillet to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork.
- Combine all ingredients with mashed bananas and mix until smooth with minimal to no clumps, add more almond milk or water until you have the consistency of pancake batter.
- When your griddle or skillet is hot, grease with a tablespoon of coconut oil and spoon the pancake batter onto your cooking surface using a ladle.
- Flip your pancakes carefully when you begin to see bubbles in your batter, continue to cook until the other side of your pancake is golden brown.
- Serve with raw honey or raw maple syrup and berries if desired.